Tuesday 12 June 2007

Drag queens and decking...

...Really don't go! I went to a wedding reception on Friday in Brighton and there were a couple of near disasters with decking and umbrella stands. In the end the heels were confiscated and luckily I think apart from a few physical and metaphorical bruises there was no lasting damage.

The happy couple looked radiant by the time I got there, if a little pissed which is to be expected what with all the excitement.

The next day was spent wandering around Brighton. Kemp Town has a fab new food shop and I wanted to buy everything. This spending lust did not extend to the pressies I needed to buy and we retired empty handed to the pub.

I then headed back to London to end the day in Cubana's at Waterloo. Much fun and frozen daiquiris were had. They also did a fairly good job at masking my back ache which still refuses to go.

Aqua tonight is off as we are all rubbish which means I am sitting here getting fatter by the minute as I can't be bothered to cook, only snack, and I just want to lie on the sofa and either take more painkillers or perhaps have a little drinkie.

Also recovering from my dad trying to give me a heart attack by telling me he had rushed up to Leeds to look after my Sis's kids as they are ill. He told me this by text and didn't explain. Panic over, the have viruses but nothing too serious. Drama queenness runs in the family!

No comments: