Thursday 20 August 2009

Very over excited

My blog has been a bit neglected of late. Mainly because I haven't been doing anything! This has been due to ill health, rather than the recession but it has had a favourable effect on my bank balance.

So last night I spent some of my cash and went to the London Follies, a stage show that consisted of mixology, musical burlesque, machete juggling, and the apparent fastest tap dancer in the world, who looked, and dressed, like our mate from down the pub.

I really enjoyed it, perhaps enhanced by it being the first time I have been out in a month, and the fact that we supped some wine at the wondrous cork and bottle first.

Anyway... Its also a lovely venue. The bar is inside the theatre (result!) and it has a nice horseshoe shape so the acts can come to you. My only criticism was that it only lasted an hour and a half. Which at £35 a go might be considered a little steep.

No comments: