Wednesday 12 December 2007

ATP

Had a fab time this weekend at ATP. We were a little worried when we got there that there weren't as many bands playing as before but it all turned out ok in the end.

We missed the first two bands we wanted to see which was a bit dissapointing but we checked out our chalets and they were better than last years so we were happy bunnies. A quick sloe gin later and we were off. Top bands of the weekend were Fuck buttons, Seasick Steve, Julian Cope and John Cooper Clarke.

I am still receiving councilling after seeing Jerry Sadowitz. Him wanking on stage made me glad to be a lezza and I was also glad I wasn't in the front row as he was very spitty. He also asked for no one to review his act. Many apologies Jerry.

Anyway back to reality. I can't wait to see who organises it next year. I am hoping for someone more upbeat (Julian Cope please step forward). I found Portishead to be a bit depressing in places.

I also hope Malakai are feeling better as the lead singer had man flu and his voice wasn't the best.

In a change of musical direction I am off to see the Manic Street Preachers tonight as my mate fancies the singer.

No comments: