Monday 2 June 2008

Psychic Sunday

Went with my friend yesterday to see the very charismatic psychic phenomena that is John Edwards. Regardless of his psychic abilities, his abilities as a motivational speaker can not be faulted. He loves a chat, and he's good at it.

I found the whole process fascinating, and did wonder afterwards if I was missing a trick on the money front. Am considering becoming a life coach. Seems to be where the money is. A bit sad I know, but it seems that people need someone else to give them the courage to do the things they know they want to do anyway. I am the same. Why is is that we have learnt over the years to ignore our instincts? Is it because of mortgages, credit cards etc.

Sometimes the evidence tells me that I am a proper grown up even though I still don't feel like I am.

No comments: