Thursday 29 May 2008

Disgruntled from the UK

Why oh why did Russia win the Eurovision? Every year I turn a blind eye to the fact that no one votes for us but enough is enough. It was the worst song ever.

As a lover of Eurovision we had a party and for the first time in my history of scoring I gave minus points. I have given zero before but have never ventured into the minus zone. I can only think that they won because they were standing over all the Eastern European voters with big guns. When you go to these countries they all hate the Russians.

Lets hope Terry doesn't quit though. If he does I may have to quit watching it altogether!

The party was great. And there was some excellent fancy dress going on. We had pirates, Terry, the Ukrainian cross dresser from last year and an Abba throw back. And, I really did look like the little Serbian lesbian. It was uncanny!

Can we ditch our Americans friends and get back in the European fold before next years one - please!

No comments: