Tuesday 4 March 2008

Alternative panto

I would like to congratulate my mate Jamie on his recent foray into the theatre world as Poppers in the annual Alternative Panto in Brighton. Sleeping Beauty and that little prick was wonderful. Although the site of Maisie (a slightly older lady) in swimwear and snogging Jason Prince was somewhat disturbing.

The Chicago scene was inspired and generally I laughed until I cried. We had a good night out following that and it was nice to catch up with everyone again. I can't wait to see what they come up with next year.

To stem the post holiday blues I am now planning a trip to San Francisco to see my sis in the Autumn, hopefully taking in San Diego and Santa Barbara that have both caught my eye. I also quite fancy the Russian River Women's Weekend.

There is also a cunning plan developing involving Vegas, Bette Midler and either and inappropriate car or a Priscilla style camper van.

No comments: