Monday 17 March 2008

Brighton boys

Jamie had 2 gigs in the Croydon area this weekend so a carload came to my new gaff and we set about painting the town red.

What there was of it anyway...We braved the hideous weather and arrived at the Bird in Hand a bit soggy, and in need of a drink. Its not a bad pub, but it somewhere I don't frequent much, especially as I now live a way away now. I enjoyed it though, the audience were a little reserved but did seem to enjoy Jamie's act.

We then went on to Ego at the Southern Pride. The last time I went to Southern Pride, my friend fell off a table and we spent all night in casualty. Well the good news is that the table has gone, as had most of the people! There were only about 20 people in, and there were 6 of us. We made the best of it and I think a good night was had by all. It is a shame though to see a big space like that going to waste. Go to the Southern Pride everyone :-)

No comments: