Tuesday 8 July 2008

Its a hard knock life

Not only is this a plug for my friends next absolutely dragulous performance of Oliver at the end of the month but it also describes the way I feel at the moment.

I don't want to get into the whole credit crunch debate but I am having my own personal credit crunch which has stemmed from realising that yes I have just bought a new place to live and its about time I adjusted my style of living accordingly.

I feel a bit like a student again, and have started looking at the prices of food items intently. Since when did a bag of pasta get so expensive. I remember the days.... Yawn, yawn.

One thing I can not give up is my lovely fruit and veggie box. My little bit of luxury, some things have definitely changed from student days. 17p noodles still taste great though!

No comments: