Monday 28 July 2008

Squeezed out

Went to see an old classic Squeeze at the British Motor Show on Saturday. It was a very muggy day and South London's transport issues weren't helping, but we got there.

For those who haven't been to the motor show, I wouldn't bother unless you are going to the gig as well. its not as big as I expected, there are some cool cars, but not enough for my liking. I did learn a valuable piece of information though, I am too tall for a smart car - they do not have adjustable steering wheels. Saves me looking longingly at the flower power one for when I have passed my driving test.

Squeeze on the other hand were worth the trip. And roll over Jools, Lord Large rocked.
http://www.myspace.com/lordlarge.
They all seemed to be talking again, and it was like a big South London geezer sing along. Most enjoyable. Makes me want to get a record player and dust off my vinyl.

No comments: