Monday 14 May 2007

I am so unfit

The new aqua teacher passes as she nearly killed us. I do feel good for doing some exercise though. We are trying the Tuesday class tomorrow to compare and contrast.

Top camp weekend. I went to visit my lovely friend Lyndsey in Chester and after a late night catching up all on gossip we prepared ourselves for a
eurovision extravaganza...via the cinema to see 28 weeks later. It was a bit of a gore fest but very entertaining. The ending was a bit annoying though. In our fragile states we were a bit unsure how it had actually ended. Hopefully the making of 28 months later will help to explain it.

After this we tried out a new Turkish supermarket and bought lots of yummy stuffed vine leaves, roll mops, juices and peppers.

Once back at home from stocking up on cheap booze we got out the
Eurovision scorecards and drinking game, waited for the girls and off we went. Despite our disgust at the political voting we loved it and I won my bet on Serbia to win.

After it finished we decided - in our wisdom - to go the gay bar in Chester because we hadn't had enough to drink. Much hilarity ensued and we got home very late and very drunk with kebabs in tow.

Yesterday was mostly spent getting home. But today, as it is a
Monday, I am living a zen like existence.

No comments: