Tuesday 8 May 2007

Number one

Well, having finally bitten the bullet I suddenly feel a bit word-shy. I nearly typed work-shy in instead there. A bit of a Freudian slip, its been one of those days. After a weekend of pagan Morris dancer worshiping getting back in the office was not really a fun thing to do.

What did make it worth getting up though was the fact that I am well into my new book - The Royal Assassin. I do get confused with it sometimes though as the lead character has a tendency not to stay in his own mind all of the time.

Another good thing today was the eating of the Curry Sauce Co's Dhansak sauce. I bought it on Sunday at a farmers market and it has gone down a treat. Not quite as spicy as I expected though so I added a good dollop of chilli pickle.

Also been watching the Charmed DVD I treated myself too to celebrate 1 month of not smoking. I am on season 5 now and its great to watch them all again. I always spend half the episode trying to decide which one of them it is that I have the crush on. All three! I'm also watching season 3 of 24 at the moment but I keep falling asleep. Not reflection on the programme I'm sure. Am I the only one who finds 'Kim' mildy irritating!

No comments: