Sunday 11 May 2008

...I love my wii

...They really should rename them though...

Also, the wii fit is at the post office so I will be up with the larks tomorrow to go and pick it up. Very frustrating to have a free day and no wii fit to play with. Might have to have a go and play golf instead. I am pretty sure that my virtual golf playing is infinitely better than I would be at a real life game.

Had an interesting night last night. Went to see some custard jazz. It was all pretty civilised at the 100 club apart from the inordinate amount of pissed people there. Especially mad white top woman. You know who you are.

My frustration at not being multi-talented and able to play trombone, sax and trumpet was palpable. They were all very professional and bizarrely didn't seem to know each other at all. I prefer my jazz a bit free form so I would recommend a few nights out on the lash to get some creativity flowing.

Anyway...must go and be domestic. The garden waits for no woman.

No comments: