Tuesday 6 May 2008

Stay well back

Went to a great gig yesterday, the Legendary Shack Shakers. They were as usual on bonkers, energetic form and we managed to get a good spot in the packed venue away from the path of bodily excretions.

For those of you who have not heard of the Shack Shakers - legendary or otherwise - the lead singer is well known for showering the crowd with snot and sweat - nice! I would also like to thank the cute punk girl for brightening up my day.

I also managed to finish my entry into a travel writing competition yesterday. I decided it was about time I actually started trying to be a writer, rather than always saying I'd like to and never finishing anything.

And...the hunt continues for a wii fit. I finally caved and have a wii winging its way to me now - hopefully. I tried out my mates wii fit and I really loved it. Here's hoping I can get one soon.

No comments: