Wednesday 14 May 2008

Sausage by the sea

I was in lovely Brighton last night for the camp fest that was girls aloud. Having taken the afternoon of work it felt very naughty browsing the shops and reading my book on the beach.

When the troops joined me we checked in to our hotel (apparently not the only Girls Aloud customers they had) and set about the task of having a few pre gig drinks...

And its a good job we did. We all had a whale of a time but, the singing was terrible (except - it was universally agreed - for Nicola, who was fab [I know, I know I am a little biased but they even said so on the radio this morning so it must be true]).

They have great energy and I would recommend them, if like us, you don't take things to seriously.

Afterwards we did the obligatory pub crawl which included Legends - the only place really with a bit of life late on a Tuesday - and today I am feeling just a wee bit exhausted.

It was nice to get to Brighton again. Someone give me a highly paid job in the area so I can afford to live there :-)

No comments: